I am an ordinary woman who may feel like you do at times – I wear different hats – all of which I love. I’m a mom, wife, daughter, daughter-in-law, sister, sister-in-law, aunt, friend, teacher, life purpose and wellness coach, speaker and writer. I understand the desire of wanting God’s perfect will while trying to keep it all together and stay healthy in the process.
My life changed when I began to understand God’s grace and expectations for me were different from my own. It was then I began to surrender (among other things) my struggle for perfection and control which robbed me from living a life of true confidence in Christ.
I love the continual journey of God molding me to be the woman He created me to be from the very beginning and will continue it until the very end. This is why my life verse is Philippians 1:6.
“I am confident of this. He who began a good work in me will continue it until the day of Jesus Christ.”
My passion is to help women grow confident in Christ and His purpose for their life. I have a heart to help women learn how to manage their time and live healthy so they are ready to do what God has called them to do. I love coaching by working one on one, in groups and speaking to business, churches, and organizations.
My beliefs and values are the core that guides how I teach and coach. I believe:
- God designed us for a purpose with unique gifts and talents to be used for something greater than ourselves.
- He wants us to surrender our talents, health, time past, present and future so that we can fulfill His calling no matter how big or small we think it might be.
- Wellness is a balance of being healthy on the inside by knowing who we are in Christ, his purpose for each of us with a balance of healthy eating and regular exercise.
- I am thankful that perfection is not a requirement to be healthy or to gain God’s approval.
- Because of different schedules and life demands, managing our time and health may be different for each woman. We need to discover what works for us individually in order to stay motivated and successful.
Throughout my life and career, I have worked as an executive leader for a hospital wellness center, an educator in corporate wellness and health, a weight management and group fitness trainer. I have been a small group leader in church and taught Bible studies for women and couples, along with my husband, for 16 years.